8 October 2012

Sunny Suffolk


Here are a few pictures from my fleeting visit to Suffolk over the weekend. The sun was shining so Simon and I put on our coats for a quick trip to the seaside, something I definitely miss when I'm in London. On the way we stopped off at a little second-hand bookshop called Treasure Chest Books which is chock-a-block full of books and a bit like a maze inside. I came away empty handed this time, but I’m sure I’ll visit it again when we go back to Suffolk over half term week.
It was a perfect day for a walk along the beach and it was warm enough that we even indulged in some ice creams. It was lovely to be thoroughly spoilt by Simon's family – I can never get enough of home cooked food! The journey back to London jolted us back into reality though, railway works meant we had to settle for Upper Crusts and crisps for dinner!
What did everyone else get up to at the weekend?


2 comments:

  1. it looks lovely, i want to go to the beach even if i have to wear boots and a coat like you! your right though the book shop did look like a maze! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was so nice, I wish I could go to the beach more often! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...