11 April 2013

Maze


In celebration of the sun coming out on Sunday, Simon and I headed to Hampton Court Palace. Although we didn't fancy exploring the actual palace (or rather our wallets didn't fancy it!), we ventured into the maze. Of course we got lost! Finding the centre was an absolute doddle, we just couldn't find out way out again! Eventually we realised we'd been past the exit twice already, we just didn't know it was the way out. Oops.
After we escaped, we indulged in a couple of ice creams and admired the gardens. I also hid behind a bed of roses whilst Simon took photos of me. Simple things!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend now, especially since I heard some rumours that Sunday is meant to be especially lovely. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...