6 August 2013

Puppy Love


Lately I've been flat hunting and it's getting a little tedious. Last minute viewing cancellations are not fun, especially when I'm already halfway to said property! So babysitting an 11 week old puppy on Sunday was a welcome break.
Jet belongs to one of my mum's friends and he is SO cute. His fur is silky soft and he's so playful all the time. It's a shame we had to hand him back over to his owner, but his shoe obsession (my shoes in particular) meant it was probably for the best.

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! i remember when my cocker was young and he was sooo cute!!
    xx

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cutie! I was having a nightmare with flat hunting recently (although I've got one now) and would've loved a puppy to play with to ease the stress haha xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is so perfect and beautiful and lovely! AH PUPPY!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a better break than to spend it with a puppy, he's so cute!! I need to befriend some people with dogs! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...