7 October 2013

Greenwich


I had such a lovely weekend! On Saturday I saw my sister, her husband and my baby nephew for lunch, and later on Simon and I walked to Greenwich. I'd never been before, but I've heard a lot about it so I was keen to see what all the fuss was about. We wandered around the park first and chuckled at all the tourists having their photo taken next to this clock. Next, we checked out the high street and Cutty Sark (which was too big to take a photo of!). Simon realised it was about two whole hours since he last ate something, so we picked up a quick snack from M&S and just people watched for a little while. The clouds looked menacing but fortunately we managed to avoid any downpours and made it back home with a packet of jelly babies and a packet of wine gums. Our Saturday nights are just wild.
Have you been to Greenwich?

1 comment:

  1. I adore Greenwich! I think if i lived in London i would like to live in Greenwich! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...