3 October 2013

Park Life

I'm so happy it's properly autumn now! I took these photos at the weekend in the park, I've just been a bit slow to upload them. There were so many conkers in the grass and the trees were looking so pretty. And of course, when in the park you need to make good use of the play equipment....

Mind you, I have a feeling these structures were created with adults in mind. I don't have the best balancing skills, so it took me a bit of persuading to even set foot on those yellow things.
I'm getting a little bit prematurely excited about Christmas this year. I think it's because I can properly decorate my flat this year and I'm quite eager to get crafty.
Yesterday I might have sneakily ordered Love Actually in anticipation. Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...